Terms & Conditions
- By using LuckySIM's sim card, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (thereafter "Terms") set out below.
- This Sim card supports 3G,4G or 5G handsets. When using the service, the customer must use LuckySIM's designated settings [including but not limited to APN settings (only applicable to data services)] and mobile phones. Customers can check with LuckySIM's staff or its partners for related configurations.
- LuckySIM reserve the rights to suspend the service in case any illegal use or improper use of this Sim card is found.
- LuckySIM reserve the right of final decision on the charges, account balance, valid period and incentives.
- LuckySIM reserve the right to amend the charges and Terms at any time without prior notice.
- No refund shall be given after order is confirmed.
- The availability and coverage of network vary depending on customers location. The quality of the services depends in whole or in part on your mobile phone and mobile device, the network and the other factors. The services might be adversely affected if too many people try to use the network at the same time; by physical features (such as buildings etc.) and by atmospheric conditions or other causes of interference.
- “One day” in Data package is defined as 00:00 to 23:59
- To ensure that all customers receive fair and equitable services at all times, a Fair Usage Policy (FUP) may be in place in accordance with the business pracitces of the telecommunications service provider (the local in-country wireless network carrier or operator in the roaming region)
Terms and Conditions of Mobile Number Portability Service
Please refer to the Chinese version.